You can get started in scheduling your SMS messages, through the following steps:
- After logging into your account, click on “SMS Application” then click on the “Send SMS” button.
- Click on the “More Options” button then click on “Schedule SMS”.
- Select the time zone, and the date and time to send the message.
- Type your Sender ID in the “Sender” section, choose the type of the message you want to send in the “Type” section, write the mobile phone number to deliver the message to, and write the message you want to send.
- Click “Send Later” to send your SMS messages on the scheduled date and time.
- Check the status of the sent message in the “Recent Sent Messages” section.
If you wish to continue the process later, click on the “Draft” or “Cancel” button on the bottom-right corner.
For further information, please contact our bulksmsonline.com support team.