Below is the explanation of all parameters :
- Username (Mandatory) : The username of your account. To get username please register here
- Password (Mandatory) : The password of your account.
- Type (Mandatory) : Message type to indicate if the message is text, Unicode, flash etc
t : Message to be sent. Must be URL encoded (GSM 3.38 Character encoding)
tf : Flash (GSM 3.38 Character encoding)
u : Unicode messages such as Chinese or Arabic
uf: Unicode Flash messages such as Chinese or Arabic
- To (Mandatory) : One or more phone numbers, separated by comma.
- Source (Mandatory) : The sender name that should appear from.
• Max Length 18 numeric.
• Max Length 11 alphanumeric.
Additional restrictions on this field may be enforced by the SMSC.
- Message (Mandatory) : The body of the SMS message.
– Sending Unicode messages such as Chinese or Arabic,needs to have the text encoded in UTF-16BE.
- Scheduled (Optional) : To schedule the message to be sent sometime/date in the future. Time/Date format is: “yyyy-mm-dd hh:mm:ss” which must be URL encoded. The time must be in GMT .
For further information please check it here