You have SMS queries doubts in mind, no worries!! We are here to clear them.
From contact upload to API configuration, we’ve provided the answers below to address all of your SMS queries. Therefore, explore our frequently asked questions about our BulkSMSOnline platform, integrations and SMS queries below.
Furthermore, if you’re interested in more deep guides and tutorials regarding SMS queries, check out our Knowledgebase.
1 What is an SMS?
2 What is an SMS gateway?
3 What about an expiry date for my SMS account?
4 Is there any hidden charges?
5 How I can make payment for the service?
6 How many countries & networks are reachable via BulkSMSOnline?
7 What type of support do you offer?
8 Is my personal info and group lists safe?
9 Shall I need additional tools or software to send my bulk messages?
10 How many messages can I send per day?
11 Does your platform support long SMS messages?
Mobile handset utilizes SMS segmentation info for reconnecting the SMS message correctly.
However, keep in mind that you can’t always write 160 characters into a one text SMS. To clarify, some special characters from the GSM alphabet like £ sign require 2 characters.
12 Why I have to pay for the undelivered text messages?
13 Can my customers reply to my messages?
14 What are supported group formats for uploading my numbers?
15 What is the difference between Direct, High quality, and wholesale routes in account type?
It is the fastest plan, ideal for one-time PINs (OTP), account verification messages, transactional messages, and time-critical alerts.
It is the budget-saving route for normal use of Bulk SMS services. Ideal for limited messages for promotions, brand announcements or CRM messages.
It is the most budget-saving route for a big number of bulk SMS messages. Ideal for a huge quantity messages of promotions, brand announcements or CRM messages For further information, please contact our support team.
16 How to choose which Bulk SMS route plan shall I use for my business?
If you want high priority messages with instant receive by the customer. Then, Direct route is your choice. With Direct route, you will make sure the messages send and received instantly, this is ideal for cases, such as one-time PINs (OTP), account verification messages, transactional messages, and time-critical alert.
If you are looking for budget messages with normal speed, then High-quality route is your choice. Ideal for promotions, brand announcements or CRM messages.
If you are intending to send a lot of messages to your customers, then the choice of Wholesale route is the best. Wholesale route offers the most budget saving of Bulk SMS messages for your account.
For further information, please contact our support team.
17 How to create an account with bulksmsonline.com?
Creating a Bulk SMS account is very easy with the following steps:
- Go to your upper left corner of bulksmsonline.com website and click “Sign up”.
- Fill up your details, choose your preferred plan, agree on the terms, and click “Create new account”, then a screen will pop up with a done registration.
- A mail will be sent to your email address to verify your account. Click the confirm account button in the mail and note down the account username that has been given to you. (Please check your junk or spam mail if the message was not received in the inbox).
- A web page will pop up with a message of success of verification of your account and a mail will be sent to your account. Click on the button to login to your bulk SMS platform.
- Login with the account username and password as per the last email received from bulksmsonline.com.
- Enjoy your new Bulk SMS platform.